- Service Tailored to the needs of your home, we offer Monthly, Every other Month and Quarterly Service to our Florida Residents and for our Seasonal Residents we offer Snow Bird Service Programs.
- Every Pest Service is treated as an individual, no cookie cutter approach with "a Bug's Life PMI"
- Service Standards include a thorough inspection of the property on each visit, a detailed report to the homeowner indicating conditions that may invite pest activity closer to the home, sweeping of the eaves, windows and doors around the home. (Sweeping is reserved to what can be reached within a 12 foot reach while standing on the ground.) We will also sweep inside your lanai excluding those areas directly over pools or spas.
- We will treat for household pests up to 20 feet from the foundation of the home.
Pest Management Service available for:
- Residential Properties
- Condominium Associations
- Home Owner Associations
- Exterior Baiting program on a monthly or every other month basis to effectively control rodent activity around your home.
- Rodent Exclusion work is available for most homes. We will search out openings that are available for rodent entry into the home, once determined we will seal off these areas so that Rodents will no longer be able to access the home.
Termite Protection and Fumigation
- Most home owners insurance policies do not cover termite damage, please check with your insurance company, then give us a call to discuss the options that we offer.
- Termite Baiting and Termite Liquid treatments are both available from "a Bug's Life PMI", we also offer the homeowner an optional Drywood Termite application for those who's homes qualify.
- Our termite installation cost is very affordable and will benefit every owner of a home, with the peace of mind that their home is protected from the destructive nature of termites.
Home Watch Services available to current Pest Clients (Collier County)
- Service is done on a monthly basis while the homeowner is away, we visit the home once every two weeks to ensure that the home is in good condition. Should we find any concerns we will call the owner to address the concerns. If the home is free of concern then we will email the homeowner with a report for their records. Pricing varies as to what is required of us by the homeowner.
- We will assist the homeowner as a liaison should they require service to be performed while the client is away from their Florida home.